Sunday, October 26, 2008

Questions Of The Week

My Top 5 Questions For This Week.

1. Is it harder for a single person to find a life partner today than in the past? Who should consider an arranged marriage? How about my children?

2. Have you ever heard of a book called "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by William Baldwin? Is it possible that spirit attachment and/or soul fragmentation are what is keeping you (and me) stuck? http://www.spiritreleasement.org

3. The traditional attorney driven divorce makes no sense. But, it still attracts lots of people. Why do you think that is? How can I best carry my A Friendly Divorce message? www.AFriendlyDivorce.com

4. Peter Schiff predicted our current financial crisis in 2006. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o. How is the financial crisis effecting you? If Schiff is correct again, we are in for real problems. What is your plan for the future?

5. David and I would love to relocate to Gainesville. But, there are so many details involved. I am very open to your feedback. How can we make this move happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment