Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reigniting

Holy Moley. Its exactly one year - to the day, since I last blogged on this site. Life is hectic and moves fast. I know that a lot has changed since last year but I cannot list those changes off the top of my head - they just whirl by. Today David told me he's noticed that I spend a lot of time responding to emails. He is correct. And, with time moving so fast and so much to do it seems a waste to spend that kind of time without reaching the largest audience. So this blog is being reignited and will be used for recording writings that would otherwise be lost. Here goes. Find a conversation I had with a local lawyer about the differences between Collaborative Law and our Friendly Divorce process at http://www.afriendlydivorce.com/uncategorized/one-size-fits-all-divorce/

1 comment:

  1. Cutting Edge! Probably similar to Ben Franklin's kite experiment.
    I am sure his contemporaries thought he was just a bit nuts.
    Hope there are enough out of the box thinkers who can see beyond the novelty of your approach and into it's practical application of Win/Win.

    ReplyDelete