Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Morning

Doing six hours a week on the radio, in addition to my usual work with Mediation Training Group and A Friendly Divorce, means that there is little time for anything else. This insane pace will stop at the end of the month. My plan for Jan is to have less on-air time with a station that has a stronger signal - yes, its about working smarter, not harder. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, so-far this week my guests were Vivienne Steinhardt, LCSW, step-family expert - www.in-step-families.com, Dr Brad Swift, author of Life On Purpose: Six Passages To An Inspired Life www.lifeonpurpose.com, and Lorraine Powers, attorney and gay activist. Coming up I have Boca Raton Realtor extraordinaire Michele Bellisari www.michelebee.com and Karen Vogel of The Women's Congress www.thewomenscongress.com.

In my continuing efforts to spread the message regarding the possibilities for friendly divorce www.AFriendlyDivorce.com I spoke to two community groups this week. I am not sure if these talks are my marketing efforts or my soapbox but in either case, they are paying off. In addition to our work with divorcing couples we are finding that couples contemplating marriage are ready to work with us on creating Marriage Pacts. So, all is well. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment